Who we are.
We are Sportsmethod Ltd, a Company incorporated in England number 02322404, whose registered office is at Suite 1 Lower Ground Floor, One George Yard, London
EC3V 9DF, United Kingdom. We are the data controller for your information. We own and operate the Subscription Website www.coerverplayersclub.com
Types of data that we collect.
- Registration information you provide when you subscribe to the Subscription Website such as your first name and surname, address, country of residence, email address, public username, and password;
- Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information;
- Activity information about your use, and the use by any person(s) you authorize through your account, such as the content you view, how often you use our services, and your preferences;
- Usage, viewing, technical, and device data when you visit our site or open emails we send, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, and IP address. we store the signup IP however web session are anonymous for privacy.
How we collect your data.
- We collect information you provide to us when you register for our Subscription Website;
- You may provide information in a variety of ways, including by typing or using voice commands. We collect information through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, flash cookies, pixels, tags, and software development kits;
- We collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our sites and social media or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms;
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically, such as when we validate postal address information using third party services.
Are you required to provide personal data?
As a general principle, you will provide us with your personal data entirely voluntarily.
For which purposes will we use your personal data?
We will process all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes only (“Permitted Purposes”):
- Managing and administering the Subscription Website including processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection, support services;
- Sending you emails which are required to inform you about the Subscription Website e.g. access details, payment details;
Where you have expressly given us your consent, we may process your personal data also for the following purposes;
- Customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, contests or other promotional activities or events;
- Marketing emails if you have consented to being sent them. We will only send you such emails after you have opted in and will provide you the opportunity to opt out anytime if you do not want to receive further marketing-related communication from us.
Depending on for which of the above Permitted Purposes we use your personal data, the legal grounds on which we process your personal data are;
- Necessary for purposes of our legitimate interest or those of any third-party recipients that receive your personal data, always provided that such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
With whom will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with:
- Our staff, accountants, legal specialists, consultants (within the EU)
- Our appointed ‘Coerver Coaching’ franchisee/licensee for your territory
- Companies providing services for money laundering checks, credit risk reduction and other fraud and crime prevention purposes and companies providing similar services, including financial institutions, credit reference agencies and regulatory bodies with whom such personal data is shared;
- Any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations;
- Courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys or other parties where it is reasonably necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal or equitable claim, or for the purposes of a confidential alternative dispute resolution process;
Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal data when you direct us or give us permission, when we are required by applicable law or regulations or judicial or official request to do so, or as required to investigate actual or suspected fraudulent or criminal activities.
Personal data about other people which you provide to us.
Storing personal data.
We keep personal data in these locations;
- Our web hosting company
Updating personal data about you.
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with applicable law, your controls and choices may include:
- Correcting, updating, and deleting your registration account – go to “My Account” then “Profile” to change your details;
- Choosing or changing your choices for subscriptions – go to “My Account” then “Subscriptions” to cancel or change;
- Choosing whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you, go to “My Account” then change your “Marketing Consent”. You can also unsubscribe at the bottom of email communications.
If any of the personal data that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or if you wish to cancel any request you have made of us, or if you become aware we have any inaccurate personal data about you, please go to “My Account” and update your information or please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].
We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, unauthentic, deficient, or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
How long do we retain your personal data?
Your personal data will be deleted when it is no longer reasonably required for the Permitted Purposes or you withdraw your consent (where applicable) and we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue storing such data. We will retain your personal data where required for Sportsmethod Ltd to assert or defend against legal claims until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children.
What information do we collect about Children?
A parent or legal guardian is required to register for our Subscription Website for children under 18 years old.
The parent/legal guardian is required to give parental consent with respect to information provided about children under the age of 13. This is in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and outlines our practices in the United States and Latin America regarding children’s personal information. For more information about COPPA and general tips about protecting children’s online privacy, please visit “OnGuard Online”.
When registering for a subscription, a parent/legal guardian will provide their postal address as we require this for the payment of the Subscription Website. This means, we will be collecting the child’s address if the address is where your family including this child/children reside.
When we collect personal information regarding children, we take steps to protect children’s privacy, including;
- Limiting our collection of personal information about children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in the Subscription Website;
- Providing parents/legal guardians access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected about their children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted.
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the right to request a copy of the personal data about you or your child/children which we hold, to have any inaccurate personal data corrected and to object to or restrict our using your personal data. You may also make a complaint if you have a concern about our handling of your personal data.
If you wish to do any of the above please send an email to [email protected]. We may request that you prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification for us to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorised disclosure of data.
We will consider any requests or complaints which we receive and provide you with a response in a timely manner. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may take your complaint to the relevant privacy regulator. We will provide you with details of your relevant regulator upon request.
How to get in touch
Email [email protected]